9.9.12

Rainbow Girl

After spending too much time online looking at tumblr girls with groovy hair, I finally decided to follow the amazing dip-dye mermaid hair trend!

I wasn't really sure whether it would look good, considering the fact I do not possess long, beautiful, blonde hair, which is the most common hair style when it comes to dip-dyeing, but it actually turned out pretty damn cool. I love it! It is just the right amount of colour that gives my whole appearance an interesting twist. Even the dullest outfit suddenly seems pretty rad with this unexpected pop of colour on my head. My dad however, is not so enthusiastic about my new look. He said it looks like algae started growing on my hair. Maybe I truly am becoming a mermaid!

With Love,

Pie

EDIT: 12.10.2012, I re-dyed my hair!


1 comment:

WE ARE

My photo
Best friends who are quite bored all the time and whose greatness and awesomeness is being ignored by society. Besides that, they love glittery makeup, things that shine in the dark or randomly fly in space, analogue photography, kitsune maison compilations, cats, dogs, and of course, alpacas. C'est ça.
Read the Printed Word!