5.7.11

Oh we so bad at this!

Writing blog, of course.

In our defence...We were extremely busy finishing high-school, having our finals and boring stuff like that. May and June were therefore spent in library where we were pitying our tragical destiny, because we had to study stuff like ''The main modern language reference books and modern linguistic norm in Slovene language'' and such, instead of playing ukulele and taking photos with Diana Mini. Ahhh. Life is tough.

But anyways, now everything is over and we are on holidays! 

So here's a little bit of music for these lazy days when doing nothing at all. Quite a while ago I discovered this great French fashion label and also electronic music record label Kitsuné. I don't like their collections very much (too preppy and boring and not enough quirky for my taste) but I am very much into their music! Their compilations skew heavily toward the indie dance spectrum, which is kind of awesome. My goal is to have all Kitsune compilations in my possession someday. So far, I only have two (no.9 and no.11. Oh, gee 9/11. Wasn't on purpose, I swear) so feel free to buy me the rest of them. But anyway. Peace out folks, Pie is out. Heeere's the music:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE

My photo
Best friends who are quite bored all the time and whose greatness and awesomeness is being ignored by society. Besides that, they love glittery makeup, things that shine in the dark or randomly fly in space, analogue photography, kitsune maison compilations, cats, dogs, and of course, alpacas. C'est ça.
Read the Printed Word!